1. The participant receives a demo account once registered in the contest.
2. The initial rating of every participant is 1,000 points and cannot be changed.
3. The participant opens a call/put option on any available instrument, choosing the activation and closing time of the option. Metatrader is not available for trading: trading is carried out in the Contest Participant cabinet.
4. The list of instruments for option trading:
5. An option is to be set no later than five minutes before it is activated.
6. The activation/closing time of an option is to be divisible by 10 minutes.
7. Only one option can be set for each trading instrument within 24 hours.
8. The participant receives 10 rating points for every positively closed option and loses 10 rating points for every unprofitable option.
9. The contest time and option trading time are estimated according to the UTC+3 standard time.
10. In case the participant makes an option order where the activation price is equal to closing price, the option is considered to be unprofitable and the participant will lose 10 points.